Friday 2 December 2011

Black Walnut Dispatch


One of the best blogs I follow at the moment is Grounded Design by Thomas Rainer. It is seldom very far between the posts, and it is always worth the waiting anyway.

Unfortunately, the blog is not connected to the Google Friend Connect so there is no box that you can click on and then be able to add and view the blog in the blogroll. Instead, I have subscribed and get posts sent to my inbox. Now, I just today got an email about a new blog that he recommends and as I totally agree with Thomas I also want to tell my readers about it.

The blog is called Black Walnut Dispatch and is just a fun read, written by garden designer Mary Gray. Read it, I guarantee that you will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Peter, thank you so much for recommending my blog! Thomas Rainer was my planting design teacher & not only does he have a fantastic blog, he is a superb teacher and an all-around great guy.
    I just became a follower of your blog so I look forward to keeping in touch. -- Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to follow my blog, I am already a fan of yours.

    ReplyDelete